24-25 September 2020 – The Connected Past: Artefactual Intelligence, Aarhus – postponed due to coronavirus. We will aim to present this work later.
- Adam, Tom, and Robin: Multi-scalar festival network agents in the Hellenistic and Roman world: Regions, Kingdoms, and Empire
1 May 2020 – OIKOS Cultural Interactions in the Ancient World: Networking the Ancient World, Netherlands
- Adam: Negotiating Regional Identities: Festival Networks in Hellenistic and Roman Thessaly – A Preliminary Study
- Tom: Networks of Communication in Hellenistic Power Relations
- Robin: Networking the Foundations of Empire: Anchoring Roman Rule through Cult and Festival
25 April 2020 – Ancient Sport and Festivals: Current Research at Groningen and Mannheim, University of Mannheim – Due to coronavirus this workshop was held over Zoom.
- Adam: Festivals and Regional Identity: The Case of Thessaly
- Tom: Agonistic Festival Networks and Imperial Rule in the Hellenistic Period
- Robin: Anchoring Roman rule through cults and festivals: theory and practice
10-15 March 2020 – U4 Winter School Athens – Cancelled due to coronavirus. We will aim to present this work elsewhere.
- Adam: Nature Shaping Magnesian Identities: The Case of the “Chironidai Festival”
- Tom: Extending Royal Authority to the Outer Seas of the Hellenistic Kingdoms
12 December 2019 – Symposium on Culture and Identity in the Late Hellenistic and Roman East, Groningen
- Adam and Tom: Connecting the Greeks: Sporting Festivals in the Ancient World
18-19 October 2019 – 11th OIKOS Anchoring Innovation Expert Meeting
- Robin: Anchoring Roman rule: Rome-oriented cults and festivals in the Greek world
14 September 2019 – Arts Festival, University of Groningen
- Adam, Robin, and Tom: Connecting the Greeks: Sporting Festivals in the Ancient World
23 August 2019 – Historicidagen, Groningen
- Adam: Pergamon – Cult, Landscape and Festivals: Formation of Regional Identity around Pergamon
- Robin: Festival Competition, Cults and Inter-City Rivalry. Anchoring Roman Rule in Pergamon
- Tom: Festivals and Empire-Building: Attalid Strategies of Legitimation in the Greek Festival Network.
15 March 2019 – U4 Winterschool Rome
- Robin: Anchoring Roman Rule. Responding to Roman power at Greek contests